Nerfing is a physical activity, and like all activities there are some risks! Nerfday Boys Ltd is
fully insured with public liability insurance. By agreeing to take part in a kids nerf party event provided and
organised by Nerfday Boys Ltd you are therefore agreeing on behalf of yourself and your group to adhere to this
set of rules and are agreeing to the disclaimer points below.
Under all circumstances, any requests for booking rearrangement will be accepted in the form of postponement
only and the deposit paid will be held (non - refundable) until a new date and time has been provided to us.
Disclaimer Key Points
- Nerfday Boys Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment we provide
- You have listened to, read, understood, and will adhere to the rules of nerfing
- You have no underlying health conditions/injuries. Nerf parties are not suitable for anyone suffering from high blood pressure, any heart condition, epilepsy, or lung conditions
- You are not pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, have any back or neck problems or have had an operation in the last 12 months.
- You are happy for us to potentially use some photos of you and your group in a nerf session on our website, social media and marketing material.
Nerf Party Rules
- Remove everything from your pockets
- Make sure your gun is fully operational
- Stay in the designated area
- Always be alert and ready to fall
- Always be ready to brace yourself for any impact
When we are providing a venue for your party, please be aware than the majority of venue do not allow us to book them more than 4 weeks in advance so you will have to wait until this time before you get any confirmation on what venue we have sourced for you